Sunshine

I have been a bit behind in getting my coloring on.  This week I am catching up on some cute stuff from a few different companies.  Today I chose this elegant Daffodil Bouquet from Power Poppy this mornings coloring.  Power poppy has so many images that are very therapeutic.  I am a little behind on my coloring for Power Poppy so I hope to rectify that in the weeks to come.  Thank you Marc for your patience.

I chose the gray scale image to print for this one.  I loved the grape hyacinth flowers as they remind me about my childhood...I always thought these flowers smelled like beer flowers, so I have always called them the beer flower.  I really enjoyed coloring this up and basking in the spring feeling it has.

Copics:
B60 63 66 79
YG03 17 67
R02 05
Y02 11 15
W1 3 5

Comments

scootingranny said…
This is so bright and beautiful! Makes me happy !
Janine said…
Love the colouring of the flowers - lovely light,shade and colours
Monica C. said…
This is really gorgeous! I love Power Poppy images
CherylQuilts said…
What a fabulous card, Jen! Your coloring is amazing! Hugs!

Popular Posts