Here is how I did the card...in short
1. Print your image on cardstock
2. Stamp the Zipper on different cardstock
3. Color image and then I sliced the image using an exacto blade...Only the arms though
4. Shade in the Zipper and cut out the upper edge
5. Draw in the seam and stitched using a pencil...once satisfied color it giving some dimension
6. Using the Aristo template that has circles...choose two sizes that are close in size. Draw stitches with larger circle in black and then using a grey multiliner draw circle inside using smaller circle.
7. Color in the circles with markers and put a gray shadow using markers on the inside "edge" blocked by the "sun" creating a shadow. On the outside of all stitches color in a small shadow.
8. Slip the zipper under the overlap of the image (Bridgette's arms) and glue down.
9. color chipboard with Kirarina WiNK and adhere
10. Cut the whole thing down to card size
Simple huh?! Pfft...LOL. Well give it a try anyways...its only paper and ink
R24 R46 R59
E70 E71 E77 E79
C0 C1 C2 C4 C6
E50 E51 E21 E31
R81 R93 R85
Multiliner Gray 0.1, Black 0.2 and 0.03