Copic Must Have's - Cats & Dogs

Remember I said I would post a continuance of yesterdays post....well here it is!
Imagination International has some super cool instructional books out if you didn't know already.  I got to play with the Cats & Dogs series and as I was reading through it I was thrilled with all the detailed instructions written up in the book.  And better yet you can print the images and color along.
I wanted to show you how simple it was to color an image white.  This coloring was lickety-split!  Of course you could do this same thing to anything that you want to look white.  All you do is color in the shadowed areas.  As easy as that.  You can find out this little tidbit as well as so many more in the book.

See how you can create dimension by popping up the background and then adhering the foreground to it.  Super cool right?!  You can refer to previous post to see how I made the background pop using X-press It High Tack foam tape HERE.

Copics:
C00 C1 C3 C5 C7



Comments

Bunny said…
The micro beads look great on this. Cute card, too. For some reason I thought it was going to be a cow or a Pinto pony. LOL

Popular Posts