Challenge UP!! To the Moon and Back

Make It Crafty has the latest challenge for you....This one is a doozy!  The challenge is two toned coloring with abstract background.  I was a bit hesitant and struggled a bit to get a start on it, but surprisingly enough as soon as I started it all came together.  I hope you will join in on the 
S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G yourself outside of the comfort zone to encourage your coloring growth.


This image is from Make It Crafty.

Copics Used:
Y11 Y19 YR16 YR18
BG0000 BG10 B01 B02 B04 B06

I airbrushed the background and then dropped alcohol onto it to create the background effect.

You can join in on the challenge and even win some images at the Make It Crafty Challenge Blog.  See you there!



Comments

Daria Myagkikh said…
That is just...something...something.. absolutly crasy! :)
LOVE IT!!!
Debbie Olson said…
Way COOL! I love how your mind works!

Popular Posts