Color of the Day 72


I have had a few blog follower seek me out while they were in town (Phoenix, Arizona).  It has been quite enjoyable putting faces to names and hanging out with people who share the same passion as I do.  If you are ever in town be sure and say hello.  It was great to meet you today Viola L (from Cedar Rapids).  Hello to you, and YOUR students...thank you for hanging out with me today!  Also a big shout out to Charlene who sought me out at Scraps Of Love and found me through Make-It-Crafty.  Such a great way to make new friends!

....back to your regular tag broadcast!

**Please note that I color using the lightest color first, dark, medium and back to light.  I only slightly blend the edge of the last color placed.  Then add the shadow.  With the cheeks I like to do tip to tip and color in from the outer edge.

If you miss one of the combo's you can find it on the side of the blog labeled "Color of The Day".  Please realize that your computer screen and printer can change the way you see it or how the colors print, but if you try it yourself you will get some fun combos...promise! 

Also, feel free to pin them.  I ask that you do not sell them printed out, do not place them on your personal blog but rather link to mine.  These are for personal use only.   Leave me some love if you want to see more!

Thank you to all my followers and fans from all over the world.

Jenn Dove

Comments

charlene said…
Thanks so much you are fun to hang out with♥
Gramma said…
72 days.. I am in awe and LOVEing it!
Hugz,
Gramma
PS: Did you know LOVE rhymes with DOVE? More than a coincidence!
Unknown said…
Yes, I am so grateful that I have found Jen! I have finally found the nerve to start using my copics. Who knew they were such fun!

Popular Posts