Another Fun Combo with Stampendous and Staedtler

Seriously this has been the most challenging and exciting hop.  STAEDTLER and STAMPENDOUS! have some fun stuff going on and today is the big finish (for this week).  Please Enjoy the HOP HOP HOP!!


My thought for this piece was to create a Wedgewood tea cup, this was as close as I could get at midnight in a time crunch...I like working under pressure!


I have pulled out medium that I haven't fiddled with in a while...today I not only used STAEDTLER's amazing water color products, but I did it on water color paper.  When all you think, breath and dream is Copics it is hard to switch gears.  But I did!  You want to know where this image came from?  Did you know Stampendous now has some digital sets available at an amazing price?  You can change the saturation to a light gray and then color over the lines as if it was your own masterpiece.  You can change up the size to suit your needs.  Check them out HERE.  The tea cup is from Royal Tea Time 1.

Before you go though don't forget comments on blogs gets you a chance to fantastic quality goodies from Stampendous and STAEDTLERS...Hop on over to the rest of the crew and see what fabulous creations they have created with the combined companies products.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by!








Comments

WOW! that's it....just WOW!!!
jengd said…
Ummmm... wow? Wow! Your coloring is just gorgeous!
Sue D said…
Very pretty colors!
Kailash said…
So very pretty, love the artsy look of the watercolors!!!
Kathryn said…
The coloring and shading came out so well that it looks like a real cup sitting there!
Loly Borda said…
Wow! Your coloring is amazing, stunning piece of art. TFS
Sabrina said…
WOW!! Your card is gorgeous!! It really looks like a painting!
Yolanda said…
Thanks for the info. I love tea cups.
This is GORGEOUS! I love the colors you chose to paint the cup and background! They make the cup look so vintage! TFS!
Miriam Prantner said…
This is absolutely stunning! It looks like an art print! Gorgeous!
Iris said…
love the teacup
Anonymous said…
As always Jennifer your sense of colour and simplicity are super.
Turnedgypsy said…
Awesome what fun...I had not heard of that company yet. Love all this fum and inspiration. thanks

chris@iwooten.com
You switch gears like a race car driver, girl. Fabulous job!
Mary-Anne V said…
wow your watercolour looks amazing...it is so pretty.
Pam Hornschu said…
Geez, Jenn, is there anything that you can't do well? This is gorgeous! Definitely makes me want to buy the image and the Staedtler products!
LauraEva said…
That is sooo pretty!!!
Unknown said…
OMG Jenn!! This is stunning!
Thanks so much for using our digital downloads, Jenn! This is just exquisite, and we're so very lucky and thrilled that you play on our team and that you were able to participate in this hop!! What a fantastic job you've done, as always!
Rhea Weigand said…
OMG!!! You never stop amazing me!
Bunny said…
I didn't even know that Stampendous had digis. This is great. You're colors are so pretty, Jenn. I love the image. You did a great job. As usual.
Denise Bryant said…
Gorgeous card! Love your coloring!
Barbara said…
I really like the look of this and will have to check out those digi images. The watercoloring is fabulous!
Caroline D. said…
This is beautiful!! I did NOT know stampendous had digi stamps!! But I do now and it's great to know. Changing the image to light grey is a great idea... like stamping in a light color
bzyPTmom said…
Love the tea cup--and nice switch to water colors!
Unknown said…
Wow! That's amazing!
littlebitoftoto said…
Gorgeous, love the water color....I will have to try it. Thanks for the candy!
Carole said…
You do well under pressure. This is gorgeous. Yours is better than the real thing!
Unknown said…
Wedgewood! Wow! I collect Wedgewood Christmas ornaments but never thought of trying to color something to look like Wedgewood. I now must try this! And the teacup is so pretty! I have to look at those digital stamps.
Carol said…
Simply gorgeous, love the blue teacup!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com
Tami B. said…
Very pretty & I just saw your cards over at Dustin Pike's blog & I am so in love with the little Airmail Mouse card you did.
Pat Moore said…
Amazing work of art.
Janis said…
One word: Gorgeous!

Popular Posts