Paint My World


Stampendous has this FABULOUS image this is just making it to the stores around you.  I had such a fun time creating this.  I "Frantaged" the bottom of the image after giving it a nice coffee spritz paper stain.  I added a little color to the brushes using water color pencil as it wanted it to be very subtle.  Now for the messy part...I used Crepe ribbon (baby Blue) and colored my ribbon using whatever color I wanted.  I used my airbrush and Copic markers for a smooth blend.  I grabbed my Beacon Stiffen Stuff and misted the ribbon and then shaped it how I wanted and using my heat tool dried it off (I don't have patience to wait for things to dry).  I adhered it to the card and it kept its shape.  Fun Fun stuff I tell yah.  Come see the sample in person and see how I Frantage at the Woman's Expo April 28th in Phoenix



Comments

This is super-dee-duper gorgeoso!! Love how you stiffened the ribbon to be soooo dramatic!
Rachele Funk said…
Great Card as always!

Popular Posts