Such A Pear - New Release

One of my favorites, I am just saying!!  I have a thing for fruit images too.  I colored this image with YG03 YG73 YG67 and textured it with blending solution.  They have a few "labels" in this new release and I am very partial to them.  This one is called Pear label.  Be sure to ask your local store to get your stamp in for you!

CRW084 Pear Label
CRN255 Swirl Blossom
EP505 Bark EP
FREG021 Chunky White Enamel
FRG11C Red Glass Glitter

6x6

Pear Label

Stamp image twice onto cream card stock
Color full image and color pear on second image
cut out pear and place popped up onto full image
coffee spritz image background avoiding main part of image
add frantage to lower portion of image
emboss swirl blossom in one corner of yellow cardstock
curl corner of main image and place onto yellow cardstock exposing swirl blossom
place onto green mat
emboss swirl blossom onto large cream card stock
distress and texture (I used copics)
Place image layer popped up onto this swirl embossed layer and then placed onto green card stock and onto yellow card base



Comments

LauraB said…
oohhh Jenn! This card is Bee - U - t - ful!!

Popular Posts