Dare

Dare to color Kenny K's Digi's.  I love his images...the question is dare I post them to the blog :).  This is for his current sketch challenge.  She is one HOT cookie! I removed the wings from his Devilish Donna image for this challenge.  Click on image if you wanna see the details in coloring


Used Copic:  R59, R46 lips, E08, E33, R89 hair, E33, E35, E31 B93, B99 boots, B93, B97, B99 dress, E51, E00, R20 face, YG05, G07 eyes

Stampendous bling stickers on can tops for buckle, Creative Imagination amazing Crepe Ribbon

Comments

Carola said…
Wow what a gorgeous card. Beautiful colours and colouring, love everything about it!

Hugs, Carola
LINDA said…
Very beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda
Patty Sue 2 said…
You did a beautiful job coloring this image...I love Kenny K's also!
Joey said…
Hiya

oooh your colourwork is too pretty I love your colour choice

Joey.xx
Your coloring is great !!!

Popular Posts