A Day To Create





I was very thrilled to be apart of my friends, Jane and Elaine's, play date. We spend a full day sitting in the sun and doing whatever project we wanted to do. As I have been too busy with life to come up with a complex project, I decided to take the essentials (cutter, adhesive, some punches, ink, stamps and paper) and see what my little brain could come up with. I created 3 cards when i wasn't busy chatting, eating and laughing. These cards were inspired from a blog I recently found. This lady creates cards (on a daily basis) that I could not even compare to. Go check out the cards on this BLOG. Thank you Faith for the inspiration. While making these cards I was thinking about my friend Lois who is an expert on card making. It has been years since I made cards. I cant wait to do more. Lois...come over and play! Stamps were Technique Tuesday, Paper is CTMH pattern paper, and Cardstock is made by PRISM and can be found ON SALE at Just4funcrafts.com

Comments

Popular Posts