Fall is Here...

And the heat is slowly dissipating. It time to plant the winter crop in the garden. I love this time of year because you can actually go outside and breathe without scorching. Arizona summers can be almost unbearable...but if you last the summer the winter is wonderful. I love taking photos of artwork by the flowers so the feeling of flowers and sun stay with me through out the winter months without the intensities of the sun on my head. Here is a WINDOW TIN I made with the tins from JUST4FUNCRAFTS. They are easy to embellish and whatever you put inside, you can see through the window. Wouldn't this be perfect for a Xmas gift filled with goodies or thank you cards, or how about a Halloween candy tin made by my friend Lois. So many options, for such an inexpensive gift. I did one...now its your turn.

Comments

bwilson said…
This is toooo cute!

Popular Posts